Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Posting Cause....

I just wanted to say, Hope you all are having a good day.
I was feeling like crap the other day, *grumble*
Women body things, haha!
Im feeling a bit better now, I worked my beauty selling job yesterday, man i wish we got commision I would be so rich right now. I didn't go to my restraunt job today, over slept and all. Oh well, after them screwing me on my taxes I don't want to work for them at this point, at least until I get that shit organized.
I should be getting more hours at my beauty supplies stuff anyways, told them I am open for hours sat/sun/mon/tues so we will see and stuff, those days i can get a ride to and from easy.
I need to study again for my drivers licence.
Man I just wish i knew what my future had instored for me
There is so many things I want and need in life, people I want and need in my life and just alot of things. I know there is so much work involved but it will be worth it in the end.
Well time to check the city of heroes forums
im out!

~Noire

No comments: