Monday, February 05, 2007

Another Day . . . .

Well another day is here, got up this morning I think it was about 6, checked msgs then went back to bed. Surprsing since I went to bed about midnight. Well the day started good, got a wake up but I just laid there, didn't wanna move. The bed was so warm and comfortable. I was still tired too so I just wanted to say, "leave me be please!" *giggle*

Well I finally got my ass outta bed moments later, frap!! it was so cold! the house was like a ice box!! I wanted to curl back up in bed but instead I ran to the bathroom and started getting ready to go, it was Dungons and Dragons day after all!! But my bed! so warm and comfortable and i had 5 cats keeping me warm! Oh well its all good! Be there again tonight!

We got over to my brother in laws, was getting ready to play and our one friend had some errends and such to do so we decided to play "Greed Quest" while waiting for him to show up, my bro in law won the first game, luck!!! luck!! I tell you!! Then second game my husband won then I finally won! Over all it was a fun and exciting game, we played a few more rounds when our friend showed up, after that our friend left he had to run to work. So I jumped up and watched my soaps "days of our lives" and "passions" while the guys went though the spell books and stuff. After all that we watched "The People's Court" then I went and played some World Of Warcraft on my bro's account while the guys rolled up another character for D&D. Then we watched Iron Man.. I think thats what it was called, then we finally called it a day because my husband had been up for almost 24hrs.

I got home was getting ready to jump into my game: City Of Heroes/Villians, while hubby went to get some sleep and I got a msg from my cuz, I hardly ever hear from them. I never hear from my family hardly EVER! But he had told me my grandma is in the hospital, she got rushed there yesterday morning. She has low blood pressure and she hasn't been eating as of late and been down with a cold. I know they just been moving alot recently too into a nursing home. Its got me worried because grandma will be 91 this May, Grandpa will be 93. I hate to worry, but I know grandma would be telling me to keep strong she will be alright, to keep my chin up and stay positive. So thats what I am gonna do, thats all I can do.

Kinda weird cause I had a feeling about this the other day.. something was happening back home...

Well Anyways... I think Im gonna make a sandwich and play CoH/V for a bit, i gotta work a few hours tomorrow so... I need to sleep at a decent time tonight I think ^_^

No comments: