Saturday, March 15, 2008

Finally A Day Off!

Well finally another day off, but noise! lol
My father in law and a friend of his is full force on remodeling our bathroom, I can't wait until it's done, I can finally take a bath!
I couldn't take one in the past 3 years due to the tub being dirty and grimy...
clean it you probably say...
heh, I tried many times, every cleaner I could think of yet I still didn't trust it after many years of batchlors that lived here before hubby and I got married.
But now the waiting is killing me cause a bath sounds so good!
I am just excited to see what the bathroom is gonna look like too.

Stomach flu is over now too, stomach is just brused and sore for hubby and I both.
Poor baby got it after me for taking care of me he caught it.
Ah well, hes sleeping and though this noise none the less, but thats good cause he needs his rest!!
Anyways looks like a game day for me, City Of Heroes and maybe some SL too :)
Cyas!

No comments: