Wednesday, March 19, 2008

RIP Rylie Nantau

I found out yesterday that my Cousin's daughter Rylie passed away, she was only 22 months old :(
Rylie battled Migrating Partial Epilepsy of Infancy, a rare seizure disorder that left her with many challenges....

So sad, my family has gone though alot of passings in the past few months, makes me really sad ... First it was my grandfather just after christmas and now Rylie, my uncle Vern I know as well as many other passings...

I know yesterday I shut out the world and I even missed my managers meeting and I know my boss is mad but at this point I don't give a damn honestly, I am just gonna go into work tomarrow, do what needs to be done and leave, Friday I am off .. Saturday I close go in do what needs to be done, leave.... Sunday we are closed cause of Easter, then Monday night we have easter dinner with hubbys mom.

I think I am just gonna go play City Of Heroes, level some characters.

I am just sad, I wanna cry, I think I met/seen Rylie a few times due to me not having a bond with my parents and siblings back when she was born, but I knew much about her. I am glad I have the bond now I have with my family, I miss grandpa alot and I miss grandma too, I can't wait until this summer when we go visit her. Anyways I am outtie for now....

No comments: