Saturday, March 15, 2008

Second Life.... Edited....

(and yes honey re-read this)

Over the years I heard many things about this MMO thing...
People that are married going on here to get there kicks meeting someone they really like opening up to them leaving there current marrage thinking they found someone better then who they are with.
All couples fear that, I know I do...
A friend of mine said to me today also...

be very careful! There is a lot of stuff goes on there that is NOT healthy to a marriage, relationship, etc. Most the females are men and they aren't just doing it to have a nice ass to look at while playing if you get my drift. I've never seen as much drama as I did there either. And there seems to be an attitude that cybering with anyone and everyone anywhere is good and it doesn't matter if people are married in RL or not. just be very careful is all...it's a sneaky, slimy place and unfortunately the wrestling is one of the areas that gets that way. (she played for over 2 years in SL)

I've known to hear that people who have left ppl they where with to be with someone they met on this thing, I am really starting to hate that. I been sitting here wondering if I should tell hubby some rules and guidelines he must follow like... no RP cept in the wrestling room and when I am there, reading chatlogs... not spending our days off on SL 24hrs a day when we can be doing more enjoyable things together like MOVIES or GOING SOMEWHERE DOING STUFF TOGETHER, something we don't do much of, I think also with his dad getting to me about the stuff that needs to be done around here there is more important stuff, like even cleaning the house, some days I am ready to quit my job or step down from management because doing everything myself is getting to be to much. Even though I was sick this week I hated hated hated seeing him in SL without me and having fun, I wanted to cry... I wanted to be hanging out with him!

I can't RP with others .. it's just not in me.. I know I am married, now light rp like hi lets hang out and shop fine but heavy RP like most wanna do like being dominated or something stupid like that or sexual or anything I can't my concence wont let me, I am not like that, after what happend years ago with a friend of mine and RP, he kept pressuing me to rp like that, i told him no I am married turned out he had a thing for me.. I stopped talking to him.. reason I don't go near myspace anymore or talk to certain people anymore, after what happend last year and almost losing my husband over something as stupid as what happend in CoH... reason i don't talk to these ppl anymore and if i do hardly ever talk to them, I am not doing that again. I love my husband to much and I wont, don't, will not, and all that stuff lose him to some other hussy or some dude pretending to be a chick or anything, I am not going anywhere, I learned my lesson the hard way last year and I still regret it to this day. :(


Anyways I need to finish my lunch, do a few things... go to work even though Im still sick.. this soup isnt agreeing with me, but I am forcing myself to eat it, i just hope it don't come back up. *sigh* :(

I want to go back to 10-20hrs a week without all this stress at work, I want to be at home more taking care of the house and hubby and being with him more. Some days i just wanna curl up and cry cause I am so tired and i miss being at home and most of all being with hubby and taking care of him and hanging out together :(

No comments: