Sunday, June 06, 2010

Supportive & Amazing Family & Friends!

I have to say I am very thankful I have amazing Family & Friends that are so supportive in my weight loss, this morning I am talking to a friend of mine Agustus. Ive known him for the last 3-4 years now, met him in the online game I play City of Heroes. It's a game where you can run around and be a super hero or super villain, you pick your powersets, let's say you want to be a fire person like human torch but want pets, well you can pick a fire controller & eventually when you level up to 32 you can get 3 little fire imps & depending on what you pick for a secondary power will depend what you can do too like heal or buff or whichever =) It's a really fun game I been playing it since Beta back in 2004, so yeah many many years ago =P


I got many compliments since I have been on my weight loss journey & I thank everyone for every single on of them you guys keep me going! I mean seriously I am happy to help & inspire others reason I started my weight loss page on facebook there is many that have helped & inspired me too!

In the last 14 months Ive lost 72lbs with 33lbs left to my goal of 150lbs if I get there I will be 10lb shy of the weight I was when I graduated high school But most of you are wondering.... this compliment I have to say this one takes the cake, Agustus my friend wrote this to me:

** if i may say it.. i am soooo proud of you.. with you progress in loosing weight. i know is hard, and much hard work i have looked at the pics and i can only say " look at this girl. Shes play a super heroine in an game but look she is a hero in RL girl you keep up the good work. i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo proud of you, cause i know it takes dedication and self control. when i saw you posting thing about the biggest loser, i was waiting to see you in an episode... but then i i thought WAIT A SEC!! she is not a loser. she is a heroine that is why i am so proud of her! ** ~

Thanks again Agustus, everyone it's not just me you my wonderful family & friends all help as well! I wouldn't be where I am today without all of you! Much luv to everyone!! =) I am truly blessed & thankful for every single one of you & of course my awesome hubby who is now eating the samethings I am pretty much so I don't get jealous ; ) I love you babe!

No comments: