Monday, May 28, 2007

Can't Sleep, Blah!

Well It's Sunday Night err well.. Monday Morning!
It's almost 4am...
I can't sleep.
I was having lag issues in City Of Heroes again! Today... all the times Id log in, it really sucked! Cause I wanted to play!
Well last night (Saturday) My neighbour Jill came over and we sat back and had a few drinks, It was fun just to hang out and chat!
Joel was at work and we where hanging out chatting about girl stuff :)
After she left I hopped in game to play and hang out with my best friend <3
It was a pretty great night until I got tired, didn't wanna sleep but I had to cause I had to call work at noon to see if they needed me!
They didn't so... I ended up cleaning for like 3hrs.
I then had lunch then relaxed a bit and then took a nap.
Woke up and tried to play some City Of Heroes.
BUT!
I been having these lag issues today and it was/is making me so mad!

I wanna play my game :(
Usually if I reset my modem and stuff Im okay but this time it didn't work!
Ahh well Ill fight with it tomorrow sometime after work or something, I hope I can get it to work cause I really wanna play! I wanna get Snow and her partner up a few lvls before we duo our next tf goal.
We duo'd Moonfire, Posi, Synapse, and Sister Py so far.
Next is Citadel
We can do it!
I just need to get rid of this lag!
Anyways....
I still need that vacation =P
I got some money saved up but thats for other stuff
Like getting my kitty Salem fixed, Scyko is fixed now.
Well I am gonna try and get some sleep now...
Thx for reading my ramble post, gotta love reading blogs when the blogger is half asleep and half awake but they can't sleep eh :)

Goodnite

Y Noire Y

No comments: