Friday, May 11, 2007

A Small Rant

I am posting a small rant
I am getting so tired of this
VERY TIRED!
I have suppose to be 2 friends back home I been friends with since high school
Late last year I got a MSG from one
Msg'd her back
Tried calling... no answer
Finally got in touch with her
Talked for about a hour
Next day msg'd her
Nothing back for a few months
Then outta the blue I get a msg, msg back
Took about a week but FINALLY get one back
Then again not for sometime
So I tried calling for a bit...
Called like 6 times one night...
Cause she told me.. call a few times cause i might be sleeping or not reckon the number so i know its you or something so i did that... few nights same thing...
I finally said you know what... SCREW IT!
I then get a msg on myspace come feb i think... I msg back
nothing still nothing so you know what I am done I'm tired of trying cause I am the only one that seems to do so anymore, I am tried of anything and everything being one sided
If its not these so called friends then its other people I used to talk too from back home. I need to go where I know I will be accepted and loved by many for who I am, and i do know where that is....
I know who my TRUE friends are though and I thank every single one of them!
I mean this one so called friend of mine... I seen her post on myspace last nite but she didn't say SHIT to me! So you know what SCREW IT! I am tired...
I actually had gifts I was thinking of sending back home for them but I am so tired of doing things for people and getting crapped on in the end.
I threw a bday party for a friend for her 19th... $350 bucks later.... Our friendship and other bunches of BS come flying out.... Christmas time a few years back... bought gifts did a party... another $800 bucks later.... done... so I am done doing things for people that don't keep in touch or say thank you ...
Or when I leave people msgs and they don't msg back but they check there msgs on a pretty good daily bases! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! or come on IM and don't msg oh no that would break a nail... err finger or something, I went to msg but before I could even get a msg off they sign out >_> <_<
Again I know who my true friends are and I love you guys! and Id do anything for them!
Thank you all for being my friends, you know who u are!

*HUGS*

I know this is harsh and I am sorry but I am so tired of being tossed around and stuff like a wet towel... I just hope these 2 so called "friends" realize how I feel. . . all I can say right now to them is .... I wont even go there .... xD

No comments: