Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Few Updates!

Well on Sunday I went to Comicon!
First one ever!
Yes I am a noob!
It was great fun!
I got to meet Jim Lee and a bunch of other fokes!
I got a ton of comics too!

Hm.. what else...

Oh Issue 9 was released last week in City Of Heroes!

W00T!

Awesome stuff.... I guess inventions ... blah!

But Pyro Commander Did get some Tech Wings Today!
Thanks Onuris!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


They look great!


As for the rl stuff with hubby, he said to me today he wants to work on this... finally after how many months of me just being the one thats wanted to work on things.

I just don't know I mean I made up my mind already . . .

I just wanna be safe and happy ....

Blah anyways I will finish this later, writing this half asleep!

Nite!

No comments: