Monday, May 21, 2007

Not Sure What To Post But Here Goes Nothing ....

Well it's been almost a month of me going back to work more.
It's been nice to get everything I need without getting a eye roll.
Now that I have my own moneys, it's pretty nice.
I still need to get Salem fixed and some flea stuffs, oh and some more dye for my hair, its growing out again. Looks like frap.
Anyways...
I was actually looking forward to D&D today, because I was told it was changed to Monday nights. Well I guess it wasn't, pissed me off too.
Joel went to his friends to play this morning, I woke up house was quiet, a bit to quiet.
Yeah so sue me I got worried, but anyways!
I found out where he was and all is good but again PISSED cause I wanted to play too.
Well today is another day off I hope it goes ALOT better then Thursday & Friday of last week, omg I wanted to go beat things up I was so frustrated last time.
I so needed a punching bag!
I am so glad those days are over with though.
Another week is here and more very busy days ahead.
Work is one, cleaning up and moving stuff around is another.
As much as I don't want to go back to work as much as I do, I know I have too.
This point there is no choice because of all the crazy stuff going on and yeah I do need stuff, I miss being at home and taking care of it because nothing gets done still until I do it, very frustrating!
Note I said NEED, I mean yeah there is stuff I want... games, going on a vacation to AZ or other places to visit people. BUT I gotta get the needs outta the way first, and the stuff that HAS to be done.
Some days I just wanna crawl into a corner and not come out cause its so stressful and I am so feeling it health wise. I know I don't say anything but yeah, my stomach is in constant knots and I have a headache that just wont go away sometimes. With that time of the month, heh I wont go there but I am always emotional during this time. Ask anyone that does know that lol.
Like now!


I just wish I knew where my life is headed, I have so many hopes and dreams I want to come true, I want them to come true so bad it makes me cry sometimes.
I just want to be happy and safe and loved and cared for, for who I am, be happy!

Also when I do things for people they will actually say Thank you!
I also just want someone I can love for who they are and they will/can love me back for who I am too. Someone I can hang out with and have fun with and they will want to do the same, we can also go out and hang out and have a good time just the two of us. Just let me be me and I will let them be them. I am not very big being a people person a night a home cuddled up on the couch will do just fine watching a movie or headed to play a game and just relax.

I don't really need/want many things when it comes to stuff, I mean I have the game I play City Of Heroes/Villains. That makes me quite happy cause I do have alot of friends there and yeah sure Id LOVE to meet them all one day, that could very well happen soon enough I'm sure. Sure I would love to go to a movie or something but I have no one to go with presently.

Hmm I dunno what else to write, I am rambling, I am still partly asleep too so heh okay, I'm done for now.

~Noire

No comments: