Friday, May 25, 2007

Today . . . .

Today Is almost over, it's the 25th of May.
Wow, where did the time go?
Today was a alright day, pretty busy at work.
The holiday weekend and stuff :)
Unfort I work Saturday and Monday and a maybe on Sunday. But I can't see them needing me then cause there is like 3-4 ppl already sceduled.
I am sure they will be ok :)

I so need a vacation!
I want to go to AZ to visit and meet all my friends, Id so LOVE to go for the 3rd of June cause thats when they are having the AZ meet up for CoH.
I so want alot of stuff right now!
But I can't have them right now and it hurts :(
Well this is gonna be a short post, I need to get some sleep before 3am cause I am gonna get up then and play some CoH.
Hm.. not sure what else to write but I am still nervious and scared about the future a wee bit, I wanna know whats gonna happen and stuff.
That is normal though isn't it?
heh..
Well nap time, write more another time
Take care everyone :)

*hugs*

~Noire

No comments: