Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Question Thingy ... Again, I know.

Single or Taken: Taken
Siblings: One half brother, One half sister, One step sister
Eye color: Blue
Shoe size: 9 womens
Height: 5' 4"
What are you wearing right now: Shorts and a tshirt
-----------------------------------------------------------
FAVORITES
Kind of pants: I like jeans when I am out and about in public or heck even PJ pants, whatever is comfortable.
Number: 7
Animal: Cat
Drink (non alcoholic): Mountain Dew
SAYING: Cookies!
Sport: Hockey, Basketball, NASCAR, a few others :)
Month: December
Juice: Apple or Orange
---------------------------------------------------------------
Have You Ever. . .
Given anyone a bath: Yeah.
Bungee Jumped?: Nope
Made yourself throw-up?: Yeah when I got drunk this one time.....
Gone skinny dipping?: No.
Eaten a dog?: Um no......
Loved someone so much it made you cry?: Yes..
Broken a bone? Nope.
Played truth or dare?: Yes..
Been on a plane?: No.
Been in a hotub?: Yep
Swam in the ocean?: I may have once or twice
Fallen asleep in school?: Oh yeah. Who doesn't?
Ran away?: Mhm... few times
Broken someone's heart?: I'm sure I have..
Cried when someone died?: Yes.
Cried in school? Um.. I don't remember honestly.
Fell off your chair?: Haha Yes.. it hurt to.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call?: Yes, I always have the phone sitting by me all day/night... does that count?
Saved AIM conversations?: I did.. they are gone though.
Saved e-mails? Yeah lol..
Made out with JUST a friend?: No not that i remember.
Used someone?: Heck No, its not who I am.
---------------------------------------------------------------
What is. . .
Your good luck charm?: Im not really sure im sure I have a few things.
Last thing you ate? Some chips and cheese dip
What kind of shampoo/conditioner do you use?: temptation 3 in 1's from work or anything I have
----------------------------------------------------------------
Ever Had. . .
Chicken pox: Yes, a couple times actually.
Sore Throat: Yes, who hasn't?
Stitches: Yes, all around my mouth from a dog biting me as a kid, have the scars to prove it :(
Broken nose: Nope!
----------------------------------------------------------------
Do You. . .
Believe in love at first sight: Yes
Long distance relationships: It could only work if you REALLY fucking care/love the person.
Like school?: I miss it sometimes :(
Who was the last person that called you?: Jill.
Who was the last person you slow danced with?: That was years ago :( I don't remember
Who makes you smile the most?: Many people.
Who knows you the best?: At this point in my life prolly a few of my best friends....
------------------------------
Do you like filling these out: Yeah Its all good :)
Do you like yourself: yes I do
Do you get along with your family: Just my grandparents, but thats good enough for me. :)
----------------------------
Are You. . .
Obsessive Compulsive?: Sometimes I think
Suicidal?: Uh no.
------------------------
Final Questions:
Hated someone in your family: Hate is a strong word.. but Yes.
Gotten any awards?: Yep yep!.
Where do you want to get married?: I am married but Ive always wanted to get married in front of a waterfall :)
Good driver?: Don't drive
Good Singer?: Haha I sing but I don't know if Im good, i been told I am....
Have a lava lamp?: I did once... I miss it....
How many remote controls are in your house? 3 I think
When you last showered: This morning
Scary or Funny Movies?: both.
Chocolate or Vanilla?: Chocolate
Skiing or Boarding?: Not sure lol
Summer or winter?: I love winter, as long as I am inside....
Diamond or pearl?: Diamond :)
Pepsi or Coke?: Pepsi!
Phone or in person?: I rather In person, but in some cases phone does well for now. :)
Are you oldest, middle or youngest?: Oldest.
------------------------------------------------
Today did you
1. Talk to someone you liked?: YES!
2. Buy something: Nope, but I will tomorrow.
3. Get sick?: No.
4. Talked to an ex?: No.
5. Miss someone?: I miss so many people...
________________________________________________
Last person who
6. Slept in your bed?: Joel and my 5 cats =P
7. Saw/heard you cry?: Brandon...
8. Made you cry?: Prolly myself cause of me being worried about alot of things atm
9. Went to the movies with?: Joel & Forrest - I think it was to see Ultra Violet ages ago lol
____________________________________________
10. Ever been in a fight with your pet?: Yeah...
11. Been to Mexico?: No
12. Been to Canada?: Um yeah duh im Canadian =P
13. Been to China?: No
_______________________________________________
Random. . .
14. Do you have a crush on someone right now?: Yeah...
15. What book are you reading now?: Not reading a book, reading comics ^_^ SPIDERMAN!
16. Best feeling in the world?: True happiness, True Love, Respect etc...
17. Future KIDS names?: Serenity May is one for sure for a girl.... Not sure about others
18. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?: No... I sleep with 5 cats
19. Favorite sports to watch?: Football and Nascar and Hockey and Basketball... list goes on... lol
_________________________________________
20. Piercing/Tattoos?: I have 4 Piercings
21. What are you most scared of?: Being alone, Not having my hopes/dreams come true
22. Who do you really hate? not sure
23. Do you have a job? Yes.
24. Have you ever liked someone you didn't have a chance with? Yup, highschool days.
34. Are you lonely right now? Yeah... yeah I am..
35. Where are you?: My living room.
36. What are you doing?: Stupid question... I'm doing this survey
37. Do you have problems?: Yup everyone does
38. Song that's stuck in your head right now? ... honestly ... does a City Of Heroes zone song count?
39.PLAYED STRIP POKER? Naw.
40. Have you ever been on radio/TV?: Yep.
41. Have you ever been in a "mosh-pit"?: Yes.
___________________________________________
Random
What's the first things you notice about the opposite sex?: There smile and eyes.
Your Favorite Food?: Anything thats good =P
Ever been so drunk that you don't remember the night before? Nope I remember :)
Dogs or cats?: cats.
Favorite Flower?: Roses but Im really not that picky
How many pillows do you sleep with?: I lost count honestly, I love my pillows :D
Who are you missing right now? alot of ppl......... Joel, all my friends in AZ, My grandparents :(

No comments: