Saturday, June 09, 2007

Things You Probably Didn't Wanna Know About Me =P

[Shoe size] - 9
[Parents still together] - no
[Siblings] - 1 step sister, 1 half sister, 1 half brother
[pets] - 5 cats - Slayer, Salem, Scyko, Bubbles, Olivia.... Then If you count my Sabby Poo back In Canada with my ex Richard.

FAVORITES
[Color
]- Red, green, blue, purple.. Im sure there is more too!
[Number]- 7
[Flower] - Roses

DO YOU
[Twirl your hair?] Yes
[Have tattoos?] - nope
[Cheat on tests?] - No I dont take tests
[Like roller coasters?] - I Never been on one :(
[Wish you could live somewhere else?] - yeah
[Like cleaning?] - when I get in a mood to clean yes
[Write in cursive or print?] - both
[Know how to drive?] - yup
[Own a cell phone?]- I am gonna get one next payday! Gonna get a deal too!!
[Ever get off the Internet?] - newp

HAVE YOU EVER
[Been in a fist fight?]
- yes
[Considered a life of crime?] - no
[Considered being a hooker?] - no!
[Been in love?] - yes
[Made out with JUST a friend?] - no
[Been in lust?] - not that i remember
[Kicked someone in the nuts?] - on accident
[Current clothing] - Sweater and PJ pants
[Current hair] - Dyed Red.. Letting it grow long, odd time ill cut the dead ends myself, nothing fancy.
[Current thing I ought to be doing] - whatever I want... nap sounds good.. then Retro Night with my best friend <3 samething I do every Saturday night, look forward to it every Saturday! =D
[Current cd in stereo] - Flyleaf
[Last movie you saw] - Night At The Museum with Ben Stiller
[Last thing you ate] - Chick-fil-a - #4 - large with a half sweet half unsweet tea :)
[Believe there is life on other planets?] - Yes
[Read the newspaper?] - Nope
[Hate yourself?] - Heck No! I love me and if you don't to bad for you :p
[Have an obsession] - Not really
[Believed in love at first sight?] - Yes
[You believe in "the one?"] - yes!
[Are you a tease?] - I can be yes
[Too shy to make the first move?] - I can be yes

ARE YOU A
[Daydreamer]
- Yes
[Sarcastic] - Yes
[Shy] - Yes can be
[Talkative] - yup

WOULD YOU RATHER...
1. pierce your nose or lip:: Nose
2. be serious or be funny:: funny

ARE YOU...
1. simple or complicated:: complicated
2. What time is it:: 7:02pm
3. Name:: Tina
4. Nickname(s):: Teenie, Noire, Mistress, Tina Noire, Sis, Babe, Hon, Baby, Noire-chan, Sweetie.... Im sure there is more... heh

WHAT DO YOU WANT...
1. Where do you want to live: Somewhere I will be safe and loved for me, taken care of .... Be happy.... list goes on....
2. What kind of job do you want: I love the job I have right now, I just need more hours
3. Do you want to get married:: I am married... I have always wanted to get married and well what I listed in question one

UNIQUE..
1. Nervous Habits::
Biting my nails, tapping a pen on my desk... few things
2. Are you double jointed: no
3. Can you roll your tongue:: yes
4. Can you raise one eyebrow:: yes
5. Can you cross your eyes:: yes
6. Do you make your bed daily:: nope, only when I wash the sheets and stuff heh

CLOTHES, ETC...
1. Which shoe goes on first::
right
2. Ever thrown one at someone:: yes
3. How much money do you carry in your wallet?:: Usually My debt card.. sometimes I will carry cash and when I do its usually $20 or so but its never in there long

In the last month have you...
Bought something::
yes
Gotten sick:: yes
Sung: yes
Felt stupid:: yes
Missed someone:: yes all the time :(
Gotten drunk:: yes
Danced like crazy:: yes
Gotten your hair cut:: i do it myself, but yes
Watched cartoons:: of course

Last Person that...
Slept in your bed::
Joel and all 5 cats =P
Saw you cry:: Heard me cry is more like it but Brandon
Made you cry:: Myself worrying and being scared
Saw a movie with you:: Joel
Said 'I love you' to you: Joel

HAVE YOU EVER...
Been to California::
no
Been to Canada:: *looks at birth cerificate* Duh.. Im canadian, just live in the US now ;)
Been to Europe:: no
Wished you were the opposite sex:: nah
Snuck out of your house:: I just leave when i want

No comments: