Saturday, June 02, 2007

Questions - Thanks Mabel =)

1. Do you still talk to the person you lost your virginity to?

nope

2. Is it harder to be rejected or to reject someone?

To be rejected. To reject someone is funny sometimes. (agreed x2)

3. What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?

Honestly I can't even remember, I know it was alot of 80's music like New Kids On The Block etc =)

4. What is the best thing about your current job?

I basicly get paid to hang out, but when we do have shipment or floorsets we do work our butts off... It's pretty easy and fun =)

5. What is your next major goal in life?

Well things are a bit rocky right now, I know what I need to do and stuff but I just want to be happy right now, loved for me! and other things, u know how it goes...

6. What's the last thing you drank?

Mt Dew FTW!

7. Have you been on a date in the past week?

Yeah guess you can say I have, went to lunch with Joel

8. Where are you going on your next vacation?

Not sure, back home for a visit sounds good, but with everything going on... I can't take a vacation right now

9. Have you ever thrown up from working out?

Nope, just being really hungry after =P

10. Are most of the friends in your life new or old?

All of them are pretty new when it comes to friends, I I do have some old friends but alot of my old friends don't talk to me :(

11. Have you ever gotten so wasted you didn't know what was going on?

never to that point (agreed)

12. Do you like pulp-y orange juice?

No Pulp free please

13. Are you touchy feely?

*giggles at mabel's remark* - Hm I can be sometimes I guess... All depends who I am involved with the person

14. Did you cry at your high school graduation?

nope

15. Do you prefer the tanning bed or the sun?

I like the sun - although I burn to a crisp

16. Where are two of your favorite places to eat?

Hometown Buffet is one, Usually buffets more choices... Im not all that fussy though as long as its not seafood.

17. What could you tolerate...someone who snores or a sleep walks?

snoring because sleeping walking is too zombie like (agreed)

18. Do you consider yourself bi-polar?

No not at all

19. What's something your friends make fun of you for?

my snorting maybe - ROFL - Me too mabel! And a few other things but its all good :)

20. What's your worst personality flaw?

I honestly just woke up, give me a few to think, I know Im not perfect... Just need a few to think :)

21. What color underwear are you wearing?

Haha mabel! - Blue and Pink flowers =P

22. Would you ever parachute off of a plane?

Im scared of heights but hmm maybe I dunno

23. Have you ever rode an elephant?

yes when I was little

24. Are you Irish in any way?

Naw

25. Have you ever ridden in a U-Haul?

Yup

26. Do you like to play Scrabble?

*looks at mabels remark* I Love Scrabble even though my spelling is crappy lol, but I do like playing :) *nudges mabel*

27. Have you ever been to a nude beach?

No

28. Have you ever drank Jack Daniels?

yep

29. Have you ever had sex on the beach?

The drink yes... the accual thing.... no

30. What are you saving your money for right now?

Life changes... nuff said

31. What was the last gift card you received?

Bath & Body Works

32. Who do you like right now?

Names will not be mentioned *sits back with a smile* Quite a few people though, they been amazing friends and they know who they are =)

33. Does the number of people a person's slept with affect your opinion of him or her?

Yes, and No... Hard to explain cause I mean no one is perfect but then again... depends on the relationship and reasons and well... I just have no comment right now ... *brain is sleeping still*

34. Do you look at the toilet paper after you wipe?

o_O

35. What do you do when you spot a bug in your house?

depends on the bug, sometimes my kitties already pounced for me so all i have to do is get a napkin and drop it in the toilet :)

36. What is your favorite Disney movie?

The Wizard Of Oz & Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory... Um... quite a few :)

37. Where were you 1 hour ago?

Sleepin in my bed .... Zzzzzz... Im awake HONEST!

38. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?

Customers at work... unless you mean talk talk... Joel

39. What was the last thing that really made you smile?

Playing CoH last nite and Running mishes with one of my best friends while talking to another good friend of mine *pounce*

40. What are you doing right now?

Sitting here filling this out... thinking of mabel's comment thats making me hungry =)

No comments: