Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Tell Me About Yourself, The Survey

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Tina
Birthday:December 7th 1981
Birthplace:London, Ontraio, Canada
Current Location:MO, USA
Eye Color:blue
Hair Color:red - naturally blonde
Height:5'4''
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right
Your Heritage:Canadian, American, German, Russian, British
The Shoes You Wore Today:None
Your Weakness:Seeing a kitty cat and wanting to take it home with me, chocolate, few things
Your Fears:Where my life is headed, who I will be with, where I am gonna stay, will i be/feel safe... list goes on
Your Perfect Pizza:meat and cheese :)
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:good question...
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:heh, lol, frap, um... quite a few
Thoughts First Waking Up:I wanna go back to bed please
Your Best Physical Feature:I been told my smile and eyes
Your Bedtime:Whenever I feel like it
Your Most Missed Memory:Concerts
Pepsi or Coke:Pepsi
MacDonalds or Burger King:Havn't had either In awhile....
Single or Group Dates:Single, sometimes group depends where we are going and with who
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Nestea
Chocolate or Vanilla:chocolate!
Cappuccino or Coffee:cappuccino
Do you Smoke:nope
Do you Swear:yes
Do you Sing:yes
Do you Shower Daily:yes
Have you Been in Love:yes..
Do you want to go to College:I wish I could but can't afford it
Do you want to get Married:I am ...
Do you belive in yourself:yes
Do you get Motion Sickness:sometimes
Do you think you are Attractive:yes
Are you a Health Freak:somestimes
Do you get along with your Parents:no
Do you like Thunderstorms:hell ya!
Do you play an Instrument:yes - drums, keyboard, base, guitar... havn't played in ages tho
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:yes
In the past month have you Smoked:no
In the past month have you been on Drugs:no
In the past month have you gone on a Date:yes
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:yes everyday I work I do
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:no
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:no
In the past month have you been on Stage:no
In the past month have you been Dumped:no
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:no
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:no
Ever been Drunk:yes
Ever been called a Tease:yes
Ever been Beaten up:no
Ever Shoplifted:when I was like 8
How do you want to Die:Never thought about it really
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:I am grown up and I still don't know
What country would you most like to Visit:Japan, Europe, few places
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:don't matter
Favourite Hair Color:don't matter
Short or Long Hair:don't matter but I love long hair <3
Height:taller then me
Weight:don't matter
Best Clothing Style:don't matter - comfortable works best :)
Number of Drugs I have taken:0
Number of CDs I own:uhh alot
Number of Piercings:4
Number of Tattoos:0
Number of things in my Past I Regret:a few

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments: