Saturday, June 23, 2007

Question Thingy - Thanks AL

1) How many keys are on your keychain?
-2

2) If you were given a canvas and watercolors, what would you paint?
-Depends on my mood but whatever comes to mind

3) What do you regard as the most repulsive form of music?
-I listen to everything and anything

4) Whose mind, besides your own, would you like to control?
-Haha, I have enough trouble controlling my own mind, but if I had to choose, hehe if you only knew ;)

5) What is the most dangerous occupation?
-I would think military, cops, security guards... anything that deals with the laws of life, prolly even nurses and doctors too, but any job is dangerous if your not careful

6) What is the first thing you do when you get out of bed?
-Hit the bathroom usually, lol.

7) What do you consider the greatest threat to mankind?
-Mankind.

8) If you could project yourself into the past, where would you go?

Burning times sound cool but I wouldn't go cause I know id be burned at the stake, hmm good question though

9) What are you thankful you're not doing right now?
-well i have to go to work in a few so im glad im not at work ........ YET.

10) What is your favorite kind of candy?
-Hmm... chocolate of sometype! but Skittles or Starburst are good too... strawberry ones!.

11) What is your favorite thing about the beach?
-I like walking along the beach around sunset its so pretty.

12) If you were invisible, where would you go?
- I know quite a few places ;)

13) What is one object in your home that you are embarrassed to own?
-I don't think I have anything I'm embarrassed about.

14) Fill in the blank; When I dance, I look like _________.
- Not sure, I get silly and do the City Of Heroes dances lol.

15) Who is one person you wish you'd never met?
-Um.. good question lol im not really sure.

16) What is your favorite fruit?
-Strawberries!!

17) What is your favorite kind of cookie?
-anything with chocolate!

18) If you were an evil dictator, where would you rule?
-Uhh not sure.

19) What do you need to get right now at the drug store?
-candy? lol.

20) What song do you keep hearing over and over again?
-Alot of the ones on my playlist but i love those songs :) .

21) What was the happiest age of your life?
-So far? probably 24 but I do love the friends I have made so... quite a few

22) What is your favorite piece of clothing that you own?
My comfortable pj pants.

23) What two words describe your lifestyle?
-Not sure really.

24) If there is a hell, where is it?
- Hell MI ? i dunno lol

25) Which ocean creature fascinates you most?
-Quite a few of them accually but I like dolphins.

26) On a scale of 1-10; how religious are you?
-depending on what religion you speak of.

27) What historical figure would you most like to have a discussion with?
-What do you mean by historical? Anyone in history? I can't remember the name right now but there is a few ppl.

28) What color looks best on you?
black, blue, green

29) What is your favorite thing about being sick?
-I hate being sick but I like catching up on my sleep and rest.

30) What's new?
-nothing ever is as of late.

31) Why are you here right now?
-Cause I have to be?

32) What commercial do you find most annoying?
-Oooh...I dont have tv :p

33) What was your favorite meal growing up?
-pot roast or chicken and dumplings.

34) If you had to spend the rest of your life in one place, where would it be?
-Somewhere with someone speacial relaxing and just being ourselves playing games and watching movies :)

35) Fill in the blank; I am so much smarter than ________.
-I was a second ago.

36) What one person or thing reminds you of the 80s?
-Retro nite every saturday! Brandon and I City of heroes it up and do that, good times and so much fun!.

37) What is college really good for?
-Hmm.. not really sure I didn't go to college.

38) Where is the most beautiful place you've ever been?
-my backyard? Im not sure but I wanna go to the grandcanyon in AZ

39) What body part aches you the most right now?
-My back

40) When is the angriest you've ever been?
-Um well... there where a few times accually, found a few things I shouldn't of found and Joel calling another women infront of me that he was talking too... you get the idea.

41) What do you waste your time doing?
-I never waste my time. If I thought what I was doing was a waste of time, I wouldn't be doing it..

42) On a scale of 1-10; how much do you trust people?
-9, and it usually comes back to bite me, but I'll still keep doing it. - Ditto AL

43) If you were forced to choose your own death, how would you die?
-Hmm not really sure, Ive always dreamed of sleeping in my bed with the one I love next to me us dying at the sametime in our sleep *shrug* im not really sure.

44) On a scale of 1-10; how photogenic are you?
Um all depends really.

45) What aspect of your personality could use a little work?
-I have a wonderful personality. How dare you suggest otherwise... yeah... I tried... well, self-confidence could use some help. - again I agree AL

46) What is your greatest addiction?
-City Of Heroes/Villians!.

47) What issue are you sick of hearing about?
-Not sure.

48) If you were a professional wrestler, what would your ring name be?
-Mistress Noire.

49) What language would you like to master?
-Umm a few accually.

50) What is your favorite dish at a Chinese restaurant?
-umm geez I don't remember the names but I would know em if i seen them.

51) Who would you least likely expect a phone call from?
-Any of my highschool friends that I havn't talked to since highschool.

52) What is the longest you have ever gone without a shower?
-One time when i was really sick and couldn't move outta bed I think it was a week, cause all i did was sleep.

53) What is the saddest movie you have ever seen?
-Not really sure, i am emotional so um... heh.

54) What time do you usually fall asleep?
-When I feel like it... most times its 2-3am depending if i have to work etc the next day.

55) Where is the worst place to be stuck waiting?
-Emergency room. If you're there, it's not for a good reason. - Agreed

56) What is the cutest animal on Earth?
-Kitties, Bunnys, Puppies... quite a few :)

57) Name one celebrity that has no right being a celebrity.
-Paris Hilton... - I agree with you AL.

58) What hobby have you always wanted to pick up?
-Good question.

No comments: