Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Work... Life... More Work... Ugh....

Well today was day 3 of manager training.
It's pretty easy just a pain in the butt really.
The banking deal is what I gotta remember other then that it's pretty easy, so far..... next week I gotta look into and know how to close.
The job isn't hard it's just my energy level SUCKS!
I also miss being at home cause well... the house is a mess!
I know I didn't have to take this promotion the money isn't needed, heck the experence isn't needed...
Your prolly sitting there going why? everyone can use the extra cash and experence...
One.. I have management experence yeah this is a bit diffrent but meh...
extra cash sure great but it's not like we NEED it just WANT it :)
well at least I do..
I want it so we can save up quicker for a new house and fix this one up and have kids etc etc.. but yeah....
>_>
<_<
We wanna move outta this crappy town
ANYWAYS
I am gonna try to hang onto it for a bit
make extra cash
I do want my second SM box set and a compy upgrade so um yeah hang onto it for awhile... I want a uber compy and maybe pay for a year of city of heroes on both my accounts...
Get hubby a few things i been wanting to buy for him
and more smell good stuff from work....
so yeah
need to keep it for now..
must do so to get these few things I want...
But can't save for that until Nov.....
plus we been talking about new wedding rings ....
those are cheep though $20 each or less ;P
But anyways I'm going to bed, its almost 9pm
ill prolly sleep until 7am again
I know I'm a brat
.....
always have been
So what it's better then being a BITCH
XD
it does suck but i want my goodies
I do need to call around for a quote on physicals just to make sure I'm tip top shape health wise... dang i miss my free health care =/
I am sure I'm fine...
Just need to keep losing weight :)

No comments: