Sunday, September 02, 2007

Smell Good Stuff & Stuff !

Well wow, time just flew by its already September!
That means time to stick in my fall smell good wallflowers :)
I wasn't to impressed with the pineapple mango, I couldn't even smell it. But my friend Jilly said she could, it was quite weird.. But I still wasn't impressed with them.
But I did pick out 2 good ones this time they smell wonderful and I can actually smell them, well prolly until I get used to it then I wont be able too.
I picked:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

For the bedrooms :)

AND

I picked:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

For the living room/kitchen.

So far it smells like a apple and pear orchard. It smells so yummy!

Today hubby and I went to the breakfast buffet then came home and watched Sailor Moon. We had alot of fun, but now hes headed back to bed cause he's gotta work tonight. So I think I am awake enough to play some City Of Heroes

On another note I start my training this week for manager, I am pretty nervous yet excited. But again I keep telling myself if it gets to be to much to step down and go back to being at home more which I know I love being at home and taking care of things but time will tell, I am going at least try and hang on as long as I can if it gets to be to much to help save moneys and pay back a few things and then see what happens after that but so far so good :)

I couldn't ask for much more really, I am happy :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Smelly things tend to make my nose itch unless they are natural..
But I am not there to smell them so it's all good!
Oh and by the way...

*pounces Noire, hugs her, runs off into the darkness*

Tina Noire said...

lol, ack!

*gets pounced and hugged, hugged back and runs after DC trying to pounce him back*