Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day 4

Well 8 years ago today I married my best friend and love of my life and my soul mate

We woke up around 9am, hubby called the wedding chapel to be sure we where set to go, I called my father and grandparents to see if they where going to make it, things where ready to go ! So we jumped in the car after we seen my buddy Scott off to work, Danielle came with us as she was our witness.

We made it down to the Chapel and hubby handed the guy his driver license ... he looked at us funny and I said to him you said we needed a license, he said marriage license, heck we never been married before we didn't know and when we asked him he said license he was never specific when we asked him what we all needed he just said license... geesh

So there we went drove back to town to get a license thankfully it wasn't that busy inside the office, we filled out all the paperwork and started to head back, i called my dad to tell him what happened, he told me that grandpa and grandma couldn't wait cause grandpa had to eat, this made me sad, I really wanted them to be there.

But when we got back we had 5 mins before he had to marry someone else or we could wait 1-2hrs then get married, but since hubby and I wanted to be on the road by 3pm and hit the bridge we didn't wanna wait we where just to happy and in love and excited we told him to do it now =P

So there we where getting married, before we said "I do" we told one another "once and only once" we didn't wanna be like our parents married then divorced then remarried, we promised to work though everything and always stay by one anothers side, so we said our "I DOs" and headed on our way =)

We wanted to prove to all those people that said we weren't going to work and we where a loss cause WRONG, and we did, even those that keep talking crap to this day they don't give up but we just keep it moving =)

So here we are 8 years later and many more years to come! I love you with everything i got babe like I told you and you told me... these been the most amazing 8 years of our lives and we can't wait to see what more life has to bring, we just keep asking god to keep us healthy and happy and loving one another more and more everyday, can't wait to see how things go when we have kids soon! =)

Yesterday February 13th 2013 we got a call from the adoption place we are now ready for our home study then to wait on a baby, we are still planning to have our own kids but we wanna adopt too
So any day now we could be a mommy and daddy =)

Next week I am getting our roomie & bro Bruce to help me CLEAN and get everything in order while hubby is at work then I can start my comic mural in the babies room, DC comic characters since we are DC Comic fans and we want the super heroes theme in the bedroom, ninja turtles in the bathroom and doctor who in the craft room, so much to do =)




No comments: