Thursday, March 08, 2007

Being Sick Sucks The Big One

Well last nite I took a short nap, I woke up with scratching feeling in my throat.
I figured I was just thirsty with a dry throat no biggie
Then it just got worse, I swear i went though almost a pack of halls, wasn't doing anything for it. I finally gave up and drank some water. Then started to get a fever, first words outta my mouth " Oh great just what I frappen need " . . .
Ah well its life, I never get sick, I very rarely do and when I do I'm sicker then sick.
I usually can catch it and get rid of it before it gets worse, if I have the right stuff laying around. Well I finally got the OJ and some fruit, but my husband forgot the throat spray and the other stuff. My bodies funny though, if I don't catch it before it gets worse, I'm totally screwed for about a week.
Oh well, that's life, Ill deal with it.

No comments: