Saturday, March 24, 2007

Can I Get A Ticket Please . . . .

I so need a vacation from life
I just want to take sometime away and go hang out with a friend or 2 or 3. Heh.
I want a day where I wake up when I want instead of waking up and my mind goes a mile a second cause after that happens I can't fall back to sleep. Some people I know can turn there minds off and just not worry about stuff.
I wish i could do that, I mean some days I can but others I can't.
You have guessed it.. This is kinda a rant post.
I mean there is also days I cry myself to sleep cause I am not happy
There I said it!
I miss my grandparents very much. Grandma is sick. This is the time of year I'd usually go back home for a visit but I don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon.
I would also like to take a trip to California, AZ, FL and just bunches of places to meet friends of mine from game, even those I don't talk to anymore cause I can't and it makes me really sad.
Plus with hubby working 7 days a week until who knows when .... blah ... money i know but still.
I just want what I want and need what I need and well um this is a silly post I know
But I seriously need to go take a hour nap b4 I gotta go to work
I just hope time goes by fast when I go, cause I have still been here in this room with Scyko and I really don't wanna leave her for to long by herself.
Anyways
L8R

~Noire


Edit - Another thing that makes me upset too is friends that are suppose to be your friends and stuff... that promised to keep in touch, you leave them msgs, comments then you just give up because they never return the comments or msgs and expect you not to be sad or upset or angery, or you call them a few times for a couple nights in a row and they don't answer. To me I have one best friend right now and he is a knight in shinning armor :) and my other friend who I very rarly talk to but I know shes there and shes a goddess :) I mean I have my friends In game too but these 2 stand out cause one im very close to and the other even though we don't chat we have that spiritual connection if that makes sence ;) she knows what I mean :)

No comments: