Monday, March 26, 2007

Updates & Stuff

Well it's now Monday the 26th, wow where did time go?
Seriously, yesterday felt like the beginning of the month.
It's all good though :)
Past week or so been wonderful to hang out with a good friend of mine and play City Of Heroes, rest, relax, spend time with Scyko.
She's now doing alot better, I actually have the door open and letting her roam around she's been alright. Her tummy's been healing awesome. Going to wait until Thursday though to get the stitches out. I don't even think she remembers having the dish on her head now =oP
Other then that today was suppose to be D&D day, but not today :)
Actually pretty glad, I was getting so tired and it was wonderful to sleep in!
I slept until i think it was almost 1pm, went to bed about... 3:30am i think I can't even remember now.... But I could of slept some more but I had to get up and go to the store to get kitty litter and a few things to hold us over until Friday. So it's cool, who knows I might go back to bed soon ;)
Work was pretty good this weekend, kinda slow which was nice.
I think I've said it b4 but I wish we got commission, i would be so rich right now, hehe. But again it's all good :)
As for a trip back home, again not looking like anytime soon.
Which sucks, but I guess that's the way it's gotta be, just hope nothing happens in the mean time. Probably wont I'm sure all will be alright.
Well I am not sure what else to write, kinda just relaxing listening to Frank Sinatra, reminds me of when I lived with my grandparents as a kid, always had to fall asleep with it on and when it wasn't on I would tell grandpa or grandma to turn it on please :)
Last time I talked to grandma was a little while ago, there doing alright, still sucks they wont tell her about the cancer or treat her for it but I guess it's for the best.
Well I am going to check on a few more things then take a nap ^_^
Have a great day!

~Noire

No comments: