Saturday, March 24, 2007

I'm A Dork!

I can't sleep now
Scyko was wanting a bit of attention so I gave her some by scratching her ears and stuff.
It's cool, I thought I post again.
Don't know why but I was laying here Shania Twain's song " Love Gets Me Everytime " Started to play and I just had to get up and dance.
I am accually feeling better now for some weird reason about my outlook on the future.
Weird but true, I mean sure it's still scary but I am not to worried about things right now cause I don't have anything to worry about presently.
Thats why I am a dork, ive said this to myself others have said it to me, but i was just being stubborn maybe? dunno
Well time to shower and get all dolled up for work in a bit so im gonna go listen to a CD a friend bought me awhile back
Guess I am just silly but Im glad I have my best friend :)
Thank you

*dances and gets ready for work*

Edit - This doesn't mean I am now happy, just FYI

No comments: