Thursday, March 15, 2007

Updates!

Okay so I'm a bad blogger
I have not updated in awhile
BUT BUT
I have a excuse!
I been sick and to lazy to type anything so there!


Anyways, cold is finally breaking after a week and a couple days, life is pretty much the same, nothings changed as of yet. But hoping for a change soon.
Have to see what happens.
Good news the tax thing isn't as bad as I thought it would be so thats really sweet :)
Getting my one cat on monday fixed, then probably the other one since its so cheap to do, think its gonna be $85.oo for just one, thats half off thanks to the medical plan.
Lets see...
Oh finally got my controller to level 45 in City Of Heroes!
I get to see hami for the first time with her tonite!
YAY!

Um..
Not sure whatelse to write, but i need to go take some more DayQuil
So I am out :)

No comments: