Friday, July 09, 2010

Squeeeeeeee!

Is happy today !!

Busy day too... Errands, hubbys uniforms, spend time with hubby & later when hubby hangs out with his bro I am gonna take off to hang out with the kids and finish stuff for when the guys get back from NY tomorrow, still wish I could of gone with them! Sounds like they where having a blast & Jonathan said hes bringing me back some NY pizza they are gonna keep in the cooler lol.

Ill prolly most likely be staying at there house tomorrow night cause Ill be staying Sunday to work on the PC and hang out with the family now that they will be back plus I been officially adopted by my best friends Mom lol. She asked me if I wanted to go to church with her and Jazzy Sunday so this way no gas wasted back and forth etc

Well time to get the day started, already paid bills, did the budget and got a few things done, time to get the rest of the day done! W00T!

No comments: