Friday, June 12, 2009

Food Diary - June 12th 2009

Before workout: 2 Banana's, 1/2 vanilla yougert and 1 cup of cranberry juice whizzed in a blender ( It doesn't count before my workout)

Activity: Bootcamp "Bob Harper" - Levels 1 & 2

Breakfast:
1 glass of green tea chilled, 2 hard boiled eggs

Snack: Cheese

Lunch: Turkey Breast & Broccoli/Cauliflower mix, more green tea! (3 carbs from Broccoli/Cauliflower)

Supper:

Chicken fingers from Papa John's (??? carbs) lemonade! (0 carbs - crystal light ftw!)

Total Carbs for the day: Looks like unknown!

Current weight: 223

Goal Weight: 145lbs, 78lbs to go!!!!

So far in 11 weeks I have lost 27lbs and 12inches total ..... and I seriously really hope my body isn't teasing me cause I really want off this plateau!!


I want to be 215 or less by the end of July!
Hoping for my goal by my birthday!

No comments: