Thursday, June 11, 2009

Food Diary - June 11th 2009

Breakfast:
1 glass of green tea chilled, 2 hard boiled eggs, 1 Banana (yeah banana bad... cause I didn't workout after)

Activity: dishes ..... back to full workout routine tomorrow! Week from hell will be over

Snack: 1oz beef jerky, green tea (1 carb - beef jerky)

Lunch: Turkey Breast & Broccoli/Cauliflower mix, more green tea! (3 carbs from Broccoli/Cauliflower)

Supper:

Salad with black olvies and 0 carb ceaser dressing (6 carbs) pink lemonade! (0 carbs - crystal light ftw!)

Snack: Popcorn (7 carbs)


Total Carbs for the day: Looks like right @ 17 but including the banana..... 38 BAD ME!

Current weight: 223

Goal Weight: 145lbs, 78lbs to go!!!!

So far in 11 weeks I have lost 27lbs and 12inches total ..... and I seriously really hope my body isn't teasing me cause I really want off this plateau!!


I want to be 215 or less by the end of July!
Hoping for my goal by my birthday!

No comments: