Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Food Diary - June 2nd 2009

Breakfast:

1L of Water, 1 cup of chopped fresh strawberries It was before my workout so I am allowed

Activity: Biggest Loser Bootcamp level 1 & Biggest Loser cardio max level 1

3 eggs scrambbled with one small tomato chopped, black olives, cheese, 4 mushrooms, half a green pepper, heavy cream with the eggs before being cooked (0 carbs all together about 5/6 carbs)

Snack: 8 almonds (3 carbs), 1L of green tea/raspberry lemonde mix (both 0 carbs)

Lunch: 1 chicken breast with 1.5 cups of broccoli/cauliflower mix (4 carbs)

Supper:

Salad: 1 Zuccini baked with 2 tablespoons of sour cream (1 carb on sour cream, 3 carbs for Zuccini)

2L Rasberry Lemonde/Green Tea mix ( yes crystal light again, green tea is home brewed)

Snack: Sugar free popcle, orange, 4 carbs

Activity: Bob's challenge

Total Carbs for the day: 20/21 (Ya one over )

Current weight: 225

Goal Weight: 140

85lbs to go

So far in 10 weeks I have lost 25lbs and 12inches total


(I let myself go to long with this quitting smoking weight my starting waist was 51 now I am at a 39 in 2.5 months I will be back to my skinny fit self like I was in highschool in no time!!!)


Still waiting on Bob's challenge, I been up since 5am, I did my workout already, just finishing my breakfast about the same as yesterday just no cheese or green pepper

No comments: