Monday, June 08, 2009

Food Diary - June 7th 2009

Breakfast:

2 cups of coffee with heavy cream, 2 hard boiled eggs with 6-8 peices of crispy bacon - 0 carbs

Activity: Errands lots of em! Moving stuff and packing stuff, putting up a new shelf, laundry, dishes, etc etc

Snack: Banana (dunno how many carbs, wasn't before my workout but meh

Lunch: None wasn't hungry

Supper:
Went a bit over board today to see if I could shock my body into getting outta this 2 week long plateau.... so I had some homemade crab rangoon (BAKED) and a pork steak

Snack: vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup for dessert.....


Total Carbs for the day: unknown atm but will be over 20 for sure

Current weight: 225

Goal Weight: 145lbs, 80lbs to go!!!!

So far in 10 weeks I have lost 25lbs and 12inches total

No comments: