Monday, June 15, 2009

Food Diary - June 15th 2009

Breakfast:
1 glass of water, 3 slices of white grapefruit 2 sasuage (Before my workout so its okay!)

Activity: Bob Harper's Bootcamp levels 1 and 2, housework

Lunch: Water, 2 peices of BBQ'd chicken (2 carbs from the sauce)

Supper: Red Snapper - Spicy Korean dish took out the carrots and subbed broccoli, hot pepper paste, garlic, mushrooms, onion and zucchini..... didn't eat the rice. Not sure how many carbs it had but I am sure it made the limit

Snack: None

Total Carbs for the day: Looks like 20ish
Current weight: 223

Goal Weight: 145lbs, 78lbs to go!!!!

So far in 11 weeks I have lost 27lbs and 12inches total ..... and I seriously really hope my body isn't teasing me cause I really want off this plateau!!


I want to be 215 or less by the end of July!
Hoping for my goal by my birthday!

No comments: